Wind Products & Innovation 2017
An exhibition area where it will be possible to meet companies that manufacture micro-wind turbines, that are both commercial and innovative, and mainly aimed at satisfying the energy requirements of small end-users. In addition, experts and universities will be on hand to promote relationships and create new cultures for the utilisation of wind for energy purposes.
Wind Garden - TEST AREA 2017
To complete the route towards understanding micro-wind energy and its potential, it will be possible to see a collection of wind products in operation, fuelled by the famous 'Ora' wind of Lake Garda.
- ASSIEME - Stand C03 | www.assieme.eu
- DRIWE - Stand A14 | www.driwe.eu
- ENERGETICHE S.R.L. - Stand B07 | www.eolicante.it
- ETNEO ITALIA S.R.L. - Stand B16 | www.etneo.com
- INGENIEURLEISTUNGEN STAHLBAU ENTKOPPLER HANS BANZHAF - Stand B10
- LIBRERIA UNIVERSITARIA DI TRENTO - Stand B04 | www.libreriatn.com
- MIT - MILANO INNOVAZIONI TECNOLOGICHE S.R.L. - Stand B11 | www.mitenergia.it
- POLITECNICO DI MILANO GALLERIA DEL VENTO - Stand B06 | www.windtunnel.polimi.it
- ROPATEC - Stand A12 | www.ropatec.it
- SAIV S.P.A. - Stand C01 | www.saiv.it
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI TRENTO - Stand C09 | www.unitn.it
- WINDCITY S.R.L. - Stand A06 | www.windcity.it